It should not come as a surprise that Facebook rejects ads, and that too, more frequently than we know. It is, in fact, quite a common occurrence. All the ads that are sent to Facebook to be posted on their website go through a quality check, like any other reliable website, so that only the best quality content is presented to the users. Facebook does this to ensure that the high standards of the websites are maintained and that any unfiltered post does not go through.
Here are a few things you can follow in order to prevent your ads from getting rejected:
- If you have been using Facebook ads for a long time, your ads have a lesser chance of getting rejected. However, there is no 100% surety to that. You can be the best company or brand and still have your ad rejected. The best thing you can do is to continue to be in the good books of Facebook by following all their content rules and regulations.
- Use images, content or videos that belong to you. Your ads will get flagged or rejected as soon as they find any copied material on your ad. And that is not a good place to start.
- Make sure you have done your keyword search homework before you send your ad. Chances are high that the bots crawling the content will flag your ad if relevant keywords are not found.
- Read Facebook Policies before you begin your campaign. As facebook’s priority is customer satisfaction, it will be wise for you to create content that appeals to the users and does not go against any of the policies.
- Try to think from the perspective of the Facebook user. What would you like to see on your feed, what would attract you, which colours or characters would grab your attention and what kind of videos would you be interested to watch again and again? Take these questions into consideration before creating your ad. For more information visit CDMC